Saturday, December 17, 2016

12-17-16 Sat.

Just about one week until Christmas! We've been practicing at church to do a little skit tomorrow morning. Samuel and Ethan are in it and I got drafted to play a part. The kids are really cute. Of course the play is about Christmas. I'll let you know how it goes.

We got a lot of rain in the last two days. I believe about a inch and a half which is a lot. When you consider the average rainfall in San Diego County is about 12 or 13 inches for an entire year.

You know I mentioned I'm going to Hawaii in January and I've been thinking about what I'm going to pack. Harriet used to have a list that she would update each year on the things that we should take or the things that we do not need to take any more. I don't even have any idea where that list is. But, I will probably pack pretty light and then have to pick up some things when I'm there.

Since I'm going Down Memory Lane, Harriet and I had a division of labor as it were. I realize the problem now is that I don't know how to do the jobs that Harriet did so easily and she did them so well. And I'm clueless in Santee. I do have a cleaning lady coming next Thursday. I know that doesn't sound very exciting but I'm sure my little house is excited to have someone do a good job of cleaning.



Like Christmas cards. Harriet is the one that always sent the Christmas cards and I'm such a Slacker, I just don't do Christmas cards well. If I could type them on the computer and send them out it would go a lot easier.

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Maranatha,
Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment