Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve. 2016



Christmas eve 2016, we've had quite a bit of rain this past week. Especially last night they said between the inch and inch and a half a half of rain. There's snow on the mountains and it looks like we're going to have a white Christmas.

 I want to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I want to thank everybody for the nice Christmas cards. I'm not very good at doing Christmas cards. As I mentioned in the previous week, that was Harriet's niche and she did it so well.

We're going to see the new Star Wars movie today. I always look forward to Saturday when I spend time with the grandkids. They are so cute. When we are driving in my van, they chatter all the time and tell me about the games that they're playing in things that they're doing. Really cute!

We had our Christmas Eve service last night because this is when we have the use of the facilities. We sang the beautiful Christmas carols, had Communion and also a candlelight singing of Silent Night. The picture below is of the Praise Team.

 Tomorrow is the day we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I hope that you will make it a priority to be at church.
God bless you and I wish you the very best!

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment