Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve 12-31-16

The year sure went by fast. This, of course, is the last blog post of the year. I just checked the stats and there have been over 40,000 views since I started doing this blog in approximately Sept. 2014.

 I wanted to mention that I am going on vacation in nine days. Yes, I'm going to Hawaii. I'm going to do a lot more blog posts there so I can share the pictures with you. Harriet and I had a lot of favorite places that we used to go to and of course I'll be going there this trip too.

I'm flying out the morning of January 9. Our good friends Andy and Autumn, are flying over and arriving on Friday. I will pick them up at the airport and take them to their hotel which is about half a block from where I'm staying. Andy has taken up kite boarding a few years ago and has really gotten into it. I'm going to send you some pictures and I think you'll like them. Andy and Autumn are staying for four days right in the middle of my vacation. So we'll have a nice time.

Tomorrow is New Year's Day and the title of my message at church is " A New Hope For a New Year". I hope that you'll be able to attend a worship service and start the new year off right!

Maranatha,
Frank
PS. I sure miss my Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment