Saturday, December 3, 2016

12-3-16 Sat.

Good morning! I really am being a Slackered this morning. I almost forgot to do the blog. I went out and watered the plants this morning to keep them alive.

I just went outside and took a picture of the front porch area. You can see all the plants, especially the ones in the foreground that have been revived with diligent watering. The reason I'm sending you this picture is because a couple weeks ago my son Joseph, had his crew come over and replace the carpeting. They did a great job! You will see if you look carefully on the right side  you can see that the porch is not perfectly level, but the steps are level. When the men were doing the work they explained that the porch is not level, so there's going to be a slight angle of the porch. I told him that I did not care it's close enough. It really does look beautiful all this new carpet that they put down. My only regret is that Harriet is not here to see it and to enjoy it.


                                               2005
Not a whole lot of exciting things going on in my life. Just trying to keep up. It's just about a month till I go on vacation to Hawaii. I look forward to the trip but I can tell you right now that it will not be the same as when my girl was with me. We always had so much fun together and just enjoyed being together. Hawaii was a place where we could leave our normal routine behind and it was our time together with no distractions.

I was thinking about it and I'm probably going to take 1 million pictures while I'm there so I'll probably do the blog either everyday or every other day and update the pictures and what's going on.

Tomorrow's message is entitled: The Good Thief. I realize this is an oxymoron. It's a reference to one of the 2 thieves that were crucified with Jesus Christ. I hope that you will take the time to be in the house of the Lord tomorrow to worship the Creator, our redeemer and Savior Jesus Christ!

Maranatha,
Frank
                                                  2007

No comments:

Post a Comment