Saturday, March 18, 2017

3-18-17 Sat.

It's been summer weather here in San Diego for the past week with the temperature in the 80s. Unfortunately, it's been foggy along the coast all week and the waves have been flat. So I've not had the opportunity to go and take some surf videos. But my friend Larry and I have been practicing at the "Sandpit" in Santee. Next time I go I will take a couple of pictures so I can post them. It's an area in Santee that is close to the river bottom and a lot of people that use RC cars, gliders and drones go out there because it's a large open space.

We go out there about 6:45 AM and no one else is there, I wonder why? You know what they say about the early bird getting the worm.

My friend Tanner invited me to come over to his house yesterday (Friday). Then we changed it to meet at his wife Breanna's parents home, Tony and Linette who are very good friends of mine also. It was really a nice time.

Tanner and Breanna's baby, Lincoln is so cute! Actually, he's beautiful. I'm going to include some pictures.


No that is not Lincoln. Tanner and I took Lincoln for a walk in his stroller and I saw this palm tree that someone had done some artwork and I thought, that's unusual, so I took a picture.



The last picture is of his "Dude" outfit. He's such a nice little guy.

 Tomorrow is Sunday and I was thinking of trying the church where Harriet and I met Scott Memorial Baptist Church. The name has changed. I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Maranatha,
Frank




No comments:

Post a Comment