Saturday, March 4, 2017

3-4-17 Sat.

The big news this past week was the rain. Last Sunday it rained off-and-on, but last Monday we received over 2 1/2 inches of rain in 24 hours and some places receive 4 inches of rain. I know that in some parts of the country this is not unusual, but in San Diego County it's rare. I've never seen so much green on the hillsides, it's just beautiful.

Thursday and Friday morning I went out to video my friends at the beach surfing. I get out there before 6 o'clock in the morning and video for an hour or two. Yesterday was the best. It started off really small and as the morning went by the waves picked up, the sun came out it got crowded, but there were lots of fun waves. If you have subscribed to my YouTube, you should have been notified. If you haven't subscribed, type in the following: Frank Kovacs drone surfing

Then you will see a picture of me in a white muscle shirt and all you have to do is click on it. This will take you to all the videos I've done.

Thanks to everyone's great advice, I'm able to finally cook a baked potato properly. The chives I grew in my vast garden. That is a joke. My daughter Hilda explained that if I take green onions straight from the grocery store and plant them in the ground they will grow and she was right. I planted eight of them and they're all growing. Thanks again for everybody's help.


This Sunday I am going to preach on the eternal security of the believer. This is been a long-running debate in Christianity. After a person has been born again, can they lose their salvation? I hope you'll be able to be there and hear this message.

Maranatha,
Frank
That's my Girl! And that is the muscle shirt I am wearing in the pic I described above.
 Harriet and Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment