Saturday, April 22, 2017

4-22-17 Sat.

Another busy week. Do you ever think about life slowing down a little bit? I keep thinking that that's going to happen, but it has not happened yet.

This past Thursday we had the funeral service for our good friend Buck who died the previous week. It was held at Gateway church. I wanted to say Buck was a good guy, but I should say Buck is a good guy. I talked to him about a week before he went home to be with the Lord. He was quite ready and mentally looking forward to the home going. He was at the VA hospital and he knew his time was short. I asked him when he gets to heaven to tell Harriet that I miss her and think of her every day. God bless Buck and as he used to say, "He has, he does and he will."

It's just after 4 AM here in Santee. I'll be heading down to the beach with my friend Larry this morning at 5:30 AM to take some more surf videos. Not sure how well it will go because the tide is rather high.

Then when I come home I will drop off my equipment and go pick up the grandkids. I'm to take them to see the new Smurfs movie. I love being with them, but I will tell you these Smurf movies are kind of tough because they do a lot of singing. Not that I have anything against singing is just these little blue people singing is kind of weird.

Yesterday it was 92° here and is supposed to be as hot today. Looks like summer is arriving early or at least a taste of it. It will be a glorious morning at the beach with the sunrise. I'll try and get some pictures.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Maranatha,
Frank
                                        Harriet and Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment