Friday, April 28, 2017

4-29-17 Sat.

Interesting week we had this past week. I can't remember the last time when we had this unusual weather. I am referring specifically to the ocean. Monday through Friday I went to the beach to video and the surf has been really stormy even though we have had no storms. I am hoping that the waves will straighten out for tomorrow morning. And we are supposed to get a real short Santa Anna.
I was talking with my Friend Susie on Friday and she said it was really windy in Simi Valley, just North of LA.
Our daughter Sarah and family are planning to come and visit this summer. That will be great and I am really looking forward to them coming.
Okay, I am trying to think of something to share so I must go back about 8-9 years. The first picture is of Little Joe, me and Samuel on our three person Sea Doo.

We used to go down Mission Bay ride around once a week in the afternoon. The interesting thing is that when I ride around with just Samuel sitting in front of me. You can see that Samuel has his hands resting on my legs. I held him in place with my legs sort of pinching him and holding him in place with my knees. One time a cruised around the bay and I realized that he had fallen asleep sitting there. It was so cute!

The next picture is of Samuel and Harriet. It's not a flattering picture of Harriet, but we are way past that. I think she was talking either to Hilda and Lee Ann. Samuel sure was a cutie!


The next picture is of my Father and Harriet. I have shared this picture before. This was in the last six months of my fathers life. He was sharing some things from the Bible.

 Of course the Bible is open to my father's favorite chapter, Romans 8. I used to read to my father every morning for many years from this Bible, which I still have today.

I hope you have a great week and Maranatha!
Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment