Friday, April 7, 2017

4-8-17 Sat.


Something Interesting happened this past week. Pastor Mike sent me an email with some pictures that he'd taken of Harriet and myself when he was in Hawaii with us in 2008. Three out of the four pictures I've never seen before and I'm going to include them in this blog post.

The first one was taken on a side street and we were walking back to our condo I'm assuming from having a meal because were coming from that direction. There's all your great eating establishments like Roundtable pizza, KFC and Burger King down that way. I will have to admit that it was great to see these pictures. I sure miss my girl. We had so much fun together. I think you can see it on her face as well as mine.


The next two pictures were taken in the little condo we use to stay at. It was really small but very inexpensive. It cost $70 a day. Pretty much everything else would cost three times more than that at least. In the picture that's the living room there was a little kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom that was about the same size as that little living room.


The last picture is a close-up of the two of us in the same little condo.


We went to the beach Monday through Thursday and we videoed the first three days. Thursday was a shut out, the tide was too high. My friend Larry and I get there about 6 AM right first light and then we start videoing our friends surfing. We are going to do it again this morning. That's why I'm working on the Saturday morning blog on Friday afternoon/evening.

I hope you have a great weekend and Maranatha!

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment