Saturday, June 10, 2017

6-10-17 Sat.

I had a busy week last week. It was time to put all my surfboards up for sale. My friend Bob volunteered his place to store the boards and show them to buyers. Bob, Larry and I cleaned the wax off the deck and got them ready. Here is a picture of them:





The above board white with the orange stripe was sold yesterday, it is brand new. You might be asking yourself how do you end up with so many surfboards? Well the First one is a Hansen surfboard, I bought that one. I bought the WaveJet surfboard when they first went on sale in Dec. of 2012. I was their very first customer and made friends of all the people that worked there.
When the company went out of business, they gave me four surfboards. And now it's time to liquidate the entire stock.

This is the plant that was almost dead, but its doing really well. As you look at the picture notice how the leaves are all facing the light. Well after I took the picture I turned the plant 90 degrees to see if over time the plant will slowly turn toward the light again. I will let you know.


The picture below was taken two years ago on our last trip to Hawaii. It is on of the last pictures I have of Harriet.


I hope you have a great weekend, Maranatha!

Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment