Saturday, June 3, 2017

6-3-17 Sat.

I went through my old work computer looking for some new pictures.  The next pictures are of our grandson Samuel. Yesterday was his 11th birthday. I took Samuel and his younger brother Ethan to see the movie that just came out called "Captain Underpants". It's a kids movie that's rated PG. It's always fun to take them and see them laugh and giggle.

I would guess that Samuel is about 1 years old so the picture would been taken in 2007. In the first picture little Samuel looks a little cross eyed,  it's the only picture or time I ever notice this, because he's totally a normal kid. And of course my beautiful wife.



This picture is Samuel falling asleep in my lap. What a beautiful boy!


And this pictures taken a couple years later of Samuel.


I thought I'd include a couple more pictures of my little plants that are growing. Carolyn suggested that I name the plants. So I've started working on that.

The two plants on the left are doing much better since I have fed them and they produce some flowers. The plant on the right, his name is Fred, I think he has leprosy. Here's a closer picture.  I'm hoping that with the feeding it will green up and lose all the dead leaves.


The next picture is of the plant next to Fred. This plan does not have a name yet, I think I need an epiphany.


Overall it is going pretty good. That one plant that is pretty much Brown, I don't think it's going to make it. So I'm not sure if I'm going to paint it or put a new plant there.

I know that you're probably thinking I'm kidding about painting it. If you recall about six years ago when we had a drought and they restricted watering the lawn's. The front lawn at my father's house pretty much died out and I looked up on Amazon they have a green paint for coloring your lawn. I purchased it and applied it a couple of times during that summer. It's not the same as the real thing but it looks pretty nice. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures or I'd share them with you.

That's about it for this week I hope everyone has a great weekend and Maranatha!

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment