Friday, May 26, 2017

5-27-17 Sat.

It looks like the Miracle Grow is working. It's been about two weeks since I've fed the plants and I could definitely see the one that was in the worst condition (not the one that's almost dead) has deeper darker greens in it that it has had for a long time.

The first picture is the one that included in last week's blog. The next picture I just took a few minutes ago. You can definitely tell it's greener. So, I guess on Monday I'm going to give all the plants another dose of the Miracle Grow. Isn't it exciting to watch your plants grow? Just kidding. The only reason I'm doing this is because they were Harriet's plants. Yes I do enjoy seeing beautiful things, as long as they are self-sustaining and I don't have to babysit them.


 The surf has been pretty poor this past week it's really kind of a bummer. Larry and I went out there a couple of times earlier this week and did not even get our equipment out because the waves were not worthy of people going out to surf. It's not just size, it's form and water conditions & wind. But, I received an email from my friend David and he said that the waves were really fun this morning even though they are very small. So, Larry and I will head out there by 5:30 AM and start shooting for a couple hours.

This is Memorial Day weekend. As we are planning our activities let us not forget the reason for Memorial Day. Men and women have laid down their lives so that we might live in freedom. I thank God for all of them.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Maranatha,
Frank
 


No comments:

Post a Comment