Saturday, June 17, 2017

6-17-17 Sat.

The weather has finally started to warm up like summer. I guess I would say I like the heat better than the cold, how about you?

Next Saturday I'll have a picture of those little plants out front they are greening up so nicely I am pleasantly surprised. Pretty much everything is responding really well to the miracle grow plant food.

Yesterday, Friday morning, we finally got some wave action. It's been 11 days before that that I posted a video because the waves of been so poor. My friend Larry is coming over in about 35 minutes and were to head down to the beach and videos some more this morning.

I had a really nice surprise yesterday morning while we were videoing on the cliffs overlooking the ocean in Del Mar. some friends of mine that I surfed with for a number of years but I've not seen them for almost 2 years came over to say hi and I'm including a picture I took with my drone.

They all go to Rancho Bernardo community church. They're all very nice. The young man in the blue T-shirt is the pastor. I've been thinking about these guys for some time because I haven't seen them.

A gentlemen that lives in the Sam Clemente area came down and I met with him at Bob's house yesterday and he bought one of the surfboards I'm selling. It's the standup surfboard 10'6" long and 32 inches wide.

Those are pretty much the highlights of the week. I hope everyone is doing well.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment