Saturday, June 24, 2017

6-24-17 Sat.

I was looking forward to going to the beach this morning. It's a few minutes after 4 AM in San Diego. My friend David said that the waves were good yesterday, really good and I missed it. We really can't fly very well if the fog is hanging around as it has been this past week. It doesn't have to be that real dense fog. Think of it like when you're driving your car in a half fog if you know what I mean, and your windshield gets wet because of it. The same thing would happen with the drone's camera when flying and obviously that would not be good. I emailed Larry and I'm letting him make the call whether we go or not.

Speaking of food, I was buying some snacks for the Bible study we have on Wednesday nights and I happen to see that they had corn. I don't know why but I really like corn on the cob. I could not find a large enough cooking pot, I know we had one, I just don't know where it is. So I had to cut the ears of corn in half so they will fit. Doesn't look good? Lots of butter and salt.

Friday I got to go out to dinner with my good friend Mike and Kathy. They're such nice people and we had a great time. Mexican food of course at Marietta's.
 I want to give you a couple of pictures of those little plants that are at the foot of the steps coming up to our house. There almost totally dark green. I'm not sure why the first one looks slightly different color than the second one because in reality they are the same.It probably has to do with the direction I was taking the pictures from so the light falls on them differently.


I just got an email from Larry and it looks like were to go check it out. If the waves are good and conditions are right I will take a video and posted to YouTube tonight. I'm taking the grandkids to see the new Transformer movie this morning. I Sure have a nice time with these little guys.

I hope you have a great weekend and don't forget, Maranatha!

Frank





No comments:

Post a Comment