Saturday, July 1, 2017

7-1-17 Sat.

So what exciting things are happening here in San Diego? Not a whole lot, but that's a great segue to tell you what's happening with my friends David and Tracy. This past week they flew up to Idaho and I just receive some pictures from Tracy and their adventure.









Does that look like fun? I'm glad they're having a great time. It looks to me like some of the pictures were taken from a drone. I will check with Tracy and see if that's the case.



We had Bible study on Wednesday evening and we are just finishing chapter 1 in the Book of Romans.

Yesterday we finally got relatively good weather and Larry and I were able to do some flying at Del Mar to do another surf video. There was a slight breeze out of the South West which did not help. It's been two weeks from today since we made the previous videos so everybody was itching to get in the water.

This next week we celebrate the birth of our country. I would encourage you to pray that our country returned to its roots in the foundation it was built upon which is the word of God.


"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will heal their land."

Maranatha,
Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment