Saturday, July 15, 2017

7-15-17 Sat,

Very interesting week. On Wednesday Larry and I went to Del Mar and checked out the waves. We had a very deep South swell and La Jolla blocks the swell to most of the beaches North of it in San Diego County. Because of this, the waves were very tiny. We decided to drive South to Windansea.

Windansea takes a South swell real well. It was beautiful! Nice size waves and the guys out there were really getting some good rides. I launched The Beast. I got some real nice footage. But the dumb seagulls were relentless in their attack of my drone. Even the guys in the water, told me that heard all the squawking the birds were making and they looked up and could see the seagulls swooping down on my drone. No matter what I did, so I brought The Beast in and landed it. The seagulls were still in attack mode. Larry and I took out our cell phones and videoed it. If you have not seen the video check it out at this link: https://youtu.be/nigwq7RWS4s

The next day, Thursday, I went back with both my drones. Because I wanted to see if they would attack my White Phantom 4 Pro. Remember the drones left Larry’s drone alone when mine got attacked in Del Mar. So I thought I would change up the drone and see if they leave it alone. There were only a few seagulls on Thursday and I had no problems. Really weird! Here is a link to Thursday’s video. If you enjoy the ocean and love to see the beauty of God’s creation, check it out at this link: https://youtu.be/vkKGIi3oPtg

I was just watching the 5:00 AM news this morning and they reported that the “Pride Parade” is today and they expect 100,000 people. You know what this about, people taking pride in the homosexual lifestyle. Two weeks ago during the Bible Study I brought up the Scripture Ezekiel 16:49-50. You might want to read the entire chapter for context. The verse goes like this:

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

The sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, the five cities of the plains was not homosexuality. It is clear that homosexuality was just an indication of how far they had fallen. Pride was the root sin and it manifested itself in homosexuality when they rejected God. This is the same thing that is going on today in the United States of America and other parts of the world. Notice the rest of the verse "fullness of bread" it means that they had plenty to eat and things were going great. "Abundance of idleness" again it shows that they were doing really well and they had plenty of time to do carefree things not just the basic things for providing for their families. All these things are indicators of not just Sodom and Gomorrah that were destroyed by fire and brimstone, but other cultures when they sink to the lowest level, the manifestation is homosexuality which is the deathknell for that civilization. If you study history of the Greeks and the Romans you will know this is fact.

Thomas Jefferson said, "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever."

The only hope we have for our beloved country is to pray that there is a revival. If you examine the history of the United States you will notice that when things are good and people have lots of money and extra time, sin abounds. During the difficult times through our nation's history, people get down on their knees and pray. Specifically what comes to mind is during the Great Depression. There was a great revival in the land. When things are going great, people turn their backs on God. I pray that it does not take another "Great Depression" for us to repent nationally.

Maranatha,
Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment