Saturday, July 29, 2017

7-29-17 Sat.

Does anybody know what this means? If you are a Bible student, you should be able to recognize enough information to ascertain what it means. This is a little sign that my dad had in his workshop and it's written in Hungarian. Worst case scenario you can type it in to Google translator and find out what it means.


Last Sunday my good friends Pastor Mike and his wife Denise came down to visit Mike's parents who live in East County and they came to church. Everyone was very happy to see them and I thought they look great!

Speaking of surfing, the waves have been excruciatingly small. 0 to 1 foot. As I mentioned in the video I made this past week these are the Dog Days of Summer. I sold two of my surfboards to a gentleman by the name of Al who lives in Imperial Beach. He's having such a good time with the Wave Jets. He's got about five friends and they go out and take turns using these surfboards. My friends Larry and Bob and I went down there this past week and videoed them even though the waves were tiny.  I've not been to Imperial Beach for a long time and it really has changed for the better. Here is a link if you have not seen it.   https://youtu.be/rZniaV3bpYg



I'm going out with my beautiful grandchildren (are anybody's grandchildren not beautiful?). I enjoy spending time with them and as you all know the time will come when they are older and want to hang around with their own friends and not with grandpa. So I will enjoy it while I can. We have such a good time together.

My good friends Bruce and Susie have come down for the weekend from Simi Valley. Longtime friends, for over fifty years. How does that work? How do you keep friends for that long of a time? They are staying in Chula Vista at a RV park that's right on the water (Bay). They have a beautiful big RV and it has all the comforts of home. They invited me down for dinner this evening and it will be a lot of fun. They brought their kids and grandkids and I look forward to seeing them.

I have one more surfboard to sell. It's the one I took on our honeymoon. How considerate of me right? Harriet has always been understanding of my hobby of surfing. She knew how much it meant to me. This was taken on September 5, 1971.


I still miss my girl!


                                             Harriet and Joe
Maranatha,
Frank





No comments:

Post a Comment