Wednesday, September 16, 2015

9-16-15 Thank You! Thank You!

Doing better each day and I sat down and went through all the sympathy cards that we received. There were a whole bunch that we received at the service for Harriet that I had not opened yet. I want to thank everybody for the kind thoughts and great memories that you put into the cards and shared with me. Sometimes it's tough going down memory lane. Makes you kind of, I want to say homesick, more of missing the one you love.

So I'm taking Daniel out to teach them how to drive. This is an alert for everybody in East County of San Diego to stay off the streets. I am including this picture of Daniel behind the wheel, cool, calm and collect, in the high school parking lot learning how to drive.

Actually he's doing very well. We just did that for fun. I think that it's much easier to teach a 35-year-old to drive them a 17-year-old. There's just more maturity and they are able to concentrate better.

Next Sunday Cyrus Mad-Bondo will be speaking at our church. He oversees the work in Africa for World Help. We've been supporting the orphans in Uganda for many years probably close to 11 years now. It's always great to have him in our church.

I want to thank everybody again for their kindnesses during the service for Harriet. Everybody pulled together and I can't say enough nice things about each and every one of you. You're very kind.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment