Saturday, September 26, 2015

9-26-15 Sat.

The adventure continues. Daniel is improving his shifting abilities with his pickup truck. On Saturday morning he can check out of the transitional housing at 6 AM and he doesn't have to be back until Sunday evening. This gives them the opportunity to spend the night at my house.

Daniel wanted to go surfing this morning, so he came by yesterday evening before Bible class and we tried out putting my surfboard into the back of his  pick up truck. I'm attaching a picture of the pickup truck with the surfboard. This is the truck that his brother Joe bought for Daniel. It really is a nice little vehicle. Especially for young man. It gives Daniel the opportunity to learn how to drive a stick and everybody needs a pickup truck or some type of conveyance that can carry things around. (Like a surfboard)
The surfboard has a cover or surf board bag that I made and that's why it has all that floral design. It is to protect the vehicle from the wax that's on the deck of the surfboard and also to help protect the surfboard.
This is my favorite picture of our son Joe and Harriet. The picture was taken on Sunday, May 10 of this year. Harriet was still doing really good and the cancer not come back  yet






I'm expecting to get the replacement keys for my van today, they are aftermarket smart keys that have to be programmed. But they are much cheaper doing it this way then going to the dealership and buying the keys there.

I'm going to include some pictures I have already posted on the blog because, it's my blog and I can do what I want to do. That sounds like a rebellious 2-year-old doesn't it? I'm being totally frank with you as I always them, I miss my wife and I guess I just want to put some pictures on the blog again of her.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend,

Frank













No comments:

Post a Comment