Tuesday, September 1, 2015

9-1-15 Tuesday

Good morning!

I was writing the blog's in the evening and posting them before went to bed but my good friend Larry complained, so now I'm running it in the morning.

We are starting to get Daniel into the mainstream. He received his California ID on Saturday and yesterday we went to the bank to open up a checking account in a secured credit card. It's just that there are a lot of things that need to be taken care of that we take for granted, because we've done them over the years as needed. It's just a little different when you have to do everything all at once to become a member of Society.



Just trying to get everything prepared for the service on Saturday, that is my main goal, along with helping Daniel. The above picture is my dad and Samuel.

This picture is of Harriet and our good friend Autumn Flores.

That's it for today. I hope that you have a fantastic day and remember: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths". Proverbs 3:5-6

Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment