Sunday, August 30, 2015

8-31-15 Counting Down

We had a great time at church this morning. The praise and worship was most excellent! Lots of great people praising the Lord.

Well, it's going to be a long week. Preparing for the service on Saturday. So many people are helping out, it's really fantastic the ladies of the church will help prepare the tables with centerpieces on Thursday evening in preparation for the service on Saturday morning.

Just a reminder in case you have not been reading the blog each day, Harriet's service will be this coming Saturday, September 5, 11:00 AM at Sonrise Community Church, 8805 N. Magnolia, Santee, CA 92071. I would advise you to get there 15 to 20 minutes in advance so you can park and also signed the book before you come in. We will have some refreshments after the service.

It was are son Joe's birthday today. We went to Boll Weevil for a hamburger. It was very nice. Little Matthew is so cute. I'm going to attaching a picture of Daniel and Matthew.





Lots of exciting things happening this week, Daniel got his ID card from the state of California and he scheduled to take his driver's permit test on Tuesday. Then I start taking him out for driving lessons. It will be a "Crash Course", no pun intended. He'd like to get his license in a couple weeks. I believe I mentioned that after 2 months in the transitional housing he's able to start working and making money. He's going to need that as he starts his new life.


I will keep you updated this next week. I hope you can make it to the service on Saturday morning. I know it's tough because it is on Labor Day weekend a lot of people will be out of town.

"So do not fear, for I am with you: do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you: I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment