Sunday, August 9, 2015

8-9-15

May I be perfectly frank with you? I'm going to start blogging each day for both you and for me. When we go through the trials and tribulations of life, we need the encouragement to persevere.

Who or what is your refuge in the time of the storm?

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
Psalms 46:1-3

Today is Sunday morning and I hope that you will go to the house of the Lord to worship the Creator and our Redeemer, Jesus is his name. When we meet together with other Christians, we have the ability to draw on each others strength. To give each other comfort. I hope that you will not put it off.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment