Friday, August 14, 2015

8-15-15 More pictures

Well, by popular demand I'm searching through the archives and coming up with some more pictures. I will not be showing these the funeral service. These are for your eyes only.

But, I came across this picture in my files that has already been scanned even though was taken probably over 20 years ago maybe even 25 years ago. This was taken in our house in El Cajon.


I've always taken lots of pictures as I mentioned yesterday. The problem is that most of my pictures that were taken our pre-digital. I did buy a digital camera when they 1st came out and have continued to upgrade along the way. It makes life so much easier when you can download the pictures and have them in the digital format.


So how do you like Harriet  with the curly hair? And you'll notice I even have a little bit of hair left.

Thank you for the many cards and well wishes I've received. You're all very encouraging and thoughtful. I pray that God bless you for your kindness.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment