Saturday, August 29, 2015

8-30-15 Sunday

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it"

I hope that you will take the time today to go to the house the Lord. My message today at church will be, "The Biggest Word in the Bible". No I'm not going to tell you what it is, you have be at church.

I've included a nice picture from 2009. Going from left to right you have Harriet's brother Jim Reese and his wife Cindy sitting in front of him. I'm standing next to Jim and then to my left is Harriet's brother John Reese and his wife Diane. Standing next to John is Spencer D Wimer. Then you have my wife Harriet and her sister Lee Ann Wimer (yes she's married to Spencer D) and you have their mother Evelyn Reese sitting in the chair. It's very rare that we get everybody together because Jim and John and their families live in Oregon and then you have Spence and Lee Ann lived in Oklahoma.

Maranatha,
Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment