Wednesday, August 26, 2015

8-27-15 More pics

The program that was giving me a bad time is now working, thankfully. I have about 74 gigs of data on it. Yes, it is all backed up.

So I picked up Daniel yesterday and brought him to our home so he can kick back a little. I have to take him back in the evening. He is sort of like a Library Book. I have to check him out and then return him.

I have a picture taken probably on Thanksgiving Day about 8 years ago I would guess.  That is our sons Joe and Ben on either side of me. Then left to right you have little Joe, Hilda with Samuel on her lap, Harriet and then Timothy.
I had to include these two pics. Ethan when he was a little guy. Hilda said he was the biggest baby, but he is such a nice little guy now. 9-20-10
With Harriet 8-1-10 with Ethan.
Thank you for all the cards, emails, twitter, Skype, I really appreciate them.

Frank
Extra





No comments:

Post a Comment