Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8-19-15 "The Eagle Has Landed"

1st of all I made a mistake yesterday. Our son Joseph pointed out to me that I left out a picture from yesterday's blog. So, if you go back to yesterday's blog there is one more picture inserted in the center area.

So, it really was a long day today. Got up at 1 AM and went over to our son Joseph's house and picked him up and little Joe and Timothy. We took the northern route heading north on I 15 and I took the secret cutoff that saves you 6 minutes, but it takes you through winding territories which I will never do again. We got to the prison at 5:30 AM. We had to wait until Daniel was brought out to us in the bus, I believe there was a total of 5 people that were released to today at about 7:40AM

So we had our long journey back home which was nice but just real long. It was nice to have Daniel in the car and we talked about a lot of things. We went straight to Joe's house and Daniel has not ever seen Joseph and Hilda's 3 younger boys, Samuel, Ethan and Matthew. He was introduced all the way around and then we went to lunch. You have to remember that this is probably the 1st good meal that Daniels had a long time. He did well. Then I left them and went home to take a nap. Very tired. Joe and Hilda took Daniel shopping for clothes. It was a real adventure from what I understand.

When I got up I went back over to Joe and Hilda's house and we all went swimming in their pool. It's been a long time for Daniel to be in the pool and it was a great experience. All the kids love him.

We're back home now and Daniel is sorting through his things that were purchased and getting ready to go to the transitional housing tomorrow. He does have to check in by 11 AM. As far as the restrictions are concerned it is uncertain at this point in time because I believe that in clerical error was made and giving his designation as a "lifer" that has been paroled, which has a different standard that they must adhere to. Hopefully we will be able to talk reason to the people in charge tomorrow morning.

I want to thank you all for your prayerful support and your kindness. At this point in time I don't think that Daniel will be there on Friday night for Bible class but he's sure to be there on Sunday morning for church, Lord willing.





I'm attaching some pictures. The 1st one is Harriet and Timothy when he was very small. And then you have Harriet Along with Joseph and Timothy when they're both pretty small still. Very cute.

More to follow in the next few days.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment