Friday, August 21, 2015

8-22-15 More Pics

Two weeks from today we are going to have the service for Harriet. I wanted to ask all those that do facebook to pass the info along incase there is someone that does not know, but if they did, they would like to attend.

Sat. Sept. 5th, 2015 at Sonrise Community Church 11:00AM. The address is 8805 N. Magnolia in Santee, CA 92071.

Thanks for taking the time to pass the info along.

Harriet, Hilda and can you believe that is Timothy and Little Joe?


Harriet and Ethan at In and Out. That is Little Joe in the right background. Compared to the picture above.
A lot of people have commented about the pic I put in when Harriet and I were leaving for our Honeymoon and the surfboard was on top. So as I am going through these albums I am coming up with older pics with the surfboards and stuff.
This pic was taken March 1963, I was a Jr. in High School. From left to right, me, my brother (The Big Guy) and my best friend George Harmon.
 Yes that is a 1933 Chev. coup. And it took us to the beach many times. The next pic is of George and me. That was my first store bought board on top, the one with the red rails.

Sunday morning the title of the message is, "How Great is Your Love?" I hope you can be there.  www.mbcsd.org for all the info.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment