Monday, August 17, 2015

8-17-15 Going to get Daniel tomorrow morning

I spoke with Daniel on Saturday and we have to be there at 6 AM in the morning which means we must leave our home about 2 AM Tuesday morning. You really can't be late and it's a 3 1/2 hour drive to get there.

The above picture was taken in about 1979. Harriet, Joseph, Benjamin and myself.

May I be perfectly frank with you again? I think Harriet got more beautiful as the years went on and I believe it's also a reflection of her inner being. Just saying..............................  This picture was taken in November 2005.

So this is going to a busy week. I will keep you updated with pictures and let you know the details of what the Transition Housing will require.

May our Lord bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you all the days of your life.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment