Saturday, August 15, 2015

8-16-15 Pics from 1971 -2005

Thank you again for all the cards and well wishes! So many kind people and good friends.

I found this nice picture of our girl Hilda, Evelyn Reese (Harriet's mom) and Harriet. This was taken in Nov. 20, 2005. Thank you for all the comments. It's kind of nice to go down memory lane.

 Well I went out and got the boxes that have all the picture albums and now I have the older pictures. The two above pictures were taken the day after we were married, so that would be Sept. 5th, 1971. This was before contact lens. When I said I took my surfboard on our honeymoon, as you can see, I was not kidding.

Today is Sunday and I want to encourage everyone to go to your place of worship and give God thanks for all he has done for you. We are truly blessed and we need to have a thankful heart!

Maranatha,
Frank




No comments:

Post a Comment