Sunday, September 6, 2015

9-6-15 Sunday

It has been a long day. We did what we planned and paddled out at 5:30AM. The surprise was when Dr. Brad and his wife Glory showed up about 5:00AM. They drove all the way from San Francisco for the paddle out and for Harriet's service.

Yes it was still dark when we paddled out and the waves were building to a big swell. The sets were about head high. But we all made it out safely. I signaled the people on the cliff with a waterproof flash light that I had tucked into my wet suit. Said a pray and spread Harriet's ashes. There were about a dozen people that had paddled out.

We surfed for an hour and then had to load up and head home to prepare for the service. I am going add a few pics.

Daniel and I getting out of the water
 Daniel and Dr. Brad
 The Crew on the Cliff

The service went very well. It lasted just about exactly one hour give or take a couple of mins. Because I think we started a couple of mins late.
I don't have any pictures yet, but Rocky counted over 350 people in attendance. All very nice people. All great people!

I think that is it for now. I greeted people for two hours after the service. Pretty tired and I am preaching this morning.

God bless you my Friends,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment