Monday, September 7, 2015

9-7-15 Monday Harriet's video Link

Busy days! Really great service this morning at church. The praise and worship was most excellent.

We said goodbye to Jim and Jeanette Sunday afternoon and they will be heading back to Oregon. Remember Jim is Harriet's brother and Jeanette is Jim's daughter. We had a great time with them and I'm so glad that they came.

Sarah came over to our home Sunday evening and she, Daniel and I went through picture albums. I'm going to include one picture that I took a picture of.

It looks like I'm trying to strangle Harriet, but from the look on her face she's enjoying it. Picture was probably taken 20+ years ago, judging by the amount of hair my head.

Sarah is heading back to Ohio today. She will be missed. Actually, we don't want to let her go, we've had such a good time with her.

By the way, Paul was telling me that there was a problem with the live streaming and it didn't come out 100% as expected. He's working on setting it up so that you can view the service for Harriet from our website. I will let you know when it's completed.

Here is a link to the church web site and it should take you to the video link, Harriet's video is number 3.

http://www.mbcsd.org/index.php/video

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment