Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blood Test

Harriet is doing better and we're so thankful.  I must tell you though that the pain of the tumor still exists and when she's getting close to the end of the medication cycle, she has to endure the pain until she takes the new medication.  I took her to Kaiser yesterday and had a blood test done.  I'm sure they're going to be doing a lot of these.

Harriet has all the chemotherapy sessions already set up for the rest of this year.  The last one being on December 28 and that would make five sessions.  Originally the doctor said 6 to 8 sessions, but I guess we'll have to see.  I'm sure that they continue to do testing and monitoring to make sure that they're getting all the cancer.

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment