Saturday, November 29, 2014

Good Day

Good morning everyone! Yesterday was a pretty good day! They are far and few, but we will take whatever we can get. It is really heartwarming to get the cards and messages from our dear friends that are praying for Harriet and myself. Thank you so much, it means a lot to us.
I've always realize that it was important to keep a positive perspective on this entire ordeal for Harriet. But, I realize now that it helps me to to know that we have so many friends that are praying for Harriet's healing and the strength to continue on till we get the victory.
My son Joe and I are leaving at 4:30 AM this morning to go visit Daniel who has been moved to Chuckawalla prison which is close to Blyth. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive and I have a 8:45 AM appointment. You have to be there on time or earlier or you miss your appointment, that's why were leaving so early. I will visit with Daniel till about noon and then we will drive back.
I just wanted everyone to be updated as to the situation. I forgot to tell you that the good news is that Daniel has his SB 260 hearing date which is May 14, 2015. They have to have everyone cycled through this program by the end of June 2015. So that means all the hearings have to be completed by that time.
That's the most current information and I want to wish you all a good weekend.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment