Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Good Day, Sunshine!

The title is to be sung to the music of the Beatles in 1966, if you remember the song.  I know, everybody's going to die of a heart attack because I have good news.  Harriet had a really good day yesterday.  It seems that the pills that she's taking to counteract the colitis work pretty well.  Even though she's eating small quantities of food, it is more than she's eaten and quite some time, and keeping it down.

Yesterday evening she said that she so full, she can't remember the last time she felt this way.  I'm sure that her stomach has shrunk during the past few months.  But, it was good to hear.  She asked me what can I eat, that isn't non-dairy product that is rich in protein and will put some fat on me?  The only thing I could come up with is cashews or something like that.  She really can't eat large volumes of food, so I've been stuffing her with these cashews.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment