Thursday, November 13, 2014

They Day after the Day before

So everything started off well yesterday I went to work at 2:30 AM and I was getting ready to leave to go hit the waves and I get a call from Harriet at 4:53 AM and that she's really sick.  So I changed course and head home.  The best that I could say is that she must've had something that caused food poisoning.  I had the very same symptoms a few months ago after eating at a restaurant.  She had the dry heaves and was just feeling really miserable.  So I stayed with Harriet all morning and made sure she got ready to go and have her PET scan done.  By this time she was feeling a little bit better.  After the CAT scan was over, she was able to have some breakfast and do much better the rest of the day.

Tomorrow is Friday and we have our appointment with the oncologist.  We get the verdict on how things are going with the reduction of the size of the lymphoma.  I will try and update tomorrow's blog by 5 PM tomorrow and let you know what he said.

Thank you so much for hanging in there with this.  Thank you for your prayers and support.  As an update, to our friend Harry Bartling, he's at the Kaiser on Zion and he would like to have visitors.  Harry's room number is 5308 A.  They're putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.  It's got to be painful.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment