Sunday, November 16, 2014

Preparing For the Fourth Chemo Therapy

Yesterday went pretty well until the evening and things seem to go south sometimes, Like this blog. We had the Cox cable guy come and work for a couple hours yesterday and it screwed things up on the website and I don't know how? But I've spent the past 45 minutes trying to log on to this blog so I could post for this morning.

Harriet will have her standard blood test done today in preparation for the chemotherapy tomorrow morning. I'm assuming it's to check the white blood cell count, I'm not really sure it's just that they've said if you don't have the blood test taken the day before your chemotherapy, then they cancel it.

Today my message will be on "True Discipleship". If you are interested in finding out you might want to read what Jesus had to say in the Gospel of Luke 9:22-26. If you can make it to church this morning our service starts at 8:30 AM sharp. 9320 Willowgrove Ave. in Santee California.

Thanks again for your continued prayers and support, it means so much to both Harriet and I.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment