Tuesday, November 4, 2014

We Were Hoping......................

We were hoping that the events from the previous night were over, but that is not the case.  Even some of the medication that Harriet was prescribed after our night at the hospital, some of the side effects are the same as the original problem.  Everything went pretty well yesterday all the way through evening.  When I got home from teaching Bible class I got the bad news that everything started going south again.  I encouraged Harriet to take the one medication which is supposed to be for anti-cramping in the intestinal area and it seems to have worked.  This is a medication that they said you're not to drive while using it.  Harriet said that she was knocked out for a couple of hours after taking this medication and it seems to worked.  The problem is, you can't exist on not eating and yet the concerns are there if you do start eating and have the problem all over again.

So, we go on and I've encouraged her to stay put, rest and let me do the shopping so that her body can heal.

I'm hoping of course to give you better news each time and it is difficult when things continue to go south.  I do thank each and everyone of you for your continued prayers and support.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment