Monday, November 17, 2014

Fourth Chemotherapy Treatment

Today Harriet goes in for her fourth chemotherapy.  Remember correctly she's to be there at 9:15 AM to check in.  They probably start the chemo therapy about 9:30 AM.  If it goes as well as the last time then it will take about four hours and I will pick her up at about 1:30 PM.

I'm still hopeful that will get the CAT scan results by Wednesday at the latest.  I can tell you that Harriet is doing well mentally, emotionally and spiritually.  I took her for a little drive yesterday so that should be out of the house.  I think it's good for her well-being.  Because the next for five days, she'll be pretty much confined to the house because she's taking the prednisone.   We are weaning her off the pain medication, because we don't want to have a reaction to reduced pain medication on top of everything else.  It's a slow process.

Thank you so much for your prayers and loving concern.  I hope that you have a fantastic week!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment