Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CAT SCAN 10:15 AM UPDATE Prozac or Prednisone?

Well I can't wait till tomorrow to tell you.  We received a call from the oncologist Dr. Chen, actually it was his nurse Chris.  She read to us Dr. Chen's comments concerning the CAT scan.  He said that "Progress is very good.  More than a 50% reduction in the largest lymphoma.  The smaller lymphomas are so small that they are difficult to measure/see." 

Thank you again for your love and support.





I can't remember what Harriet's taking, oh yes I think it's Predisone.  Just kidding.  You know I keep having problems trying to think of titles for these posts, so some of them get a little bit weird, now you understand why.

Day two went pretty well, taking the Predisone and the effects of the chemo which last about four days after the initial day.  It seems that the first chemo therapy treatment was the most severe and lasted the longest.  It was an eight hour session as opposed to the following sessions that have been four hours.



This CAT scan was taken one week ago today.  I am predicting the results for today. The doctor said he would call with the results.  So, stay tuned for tomorrow morning's Blog Post.  Lord willing, we will have the results.

Harriet is doing pretty good and I must say she's taking it like a trooper!  What a learning lesson, I think for all of us.

I hope you have a fantastic day and count your blessings, name them one by one and see what the Lord has done!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment