Saturday, October 24, 2015

10-1-24-15 Sat

Here's our weekly review. Daniel spent Monday and Tuesday getting all his paperwork ready to start his job. On Wednesday he went to work and got outfitted in the uniform the payware. It's work pants and a T-shirt with the logo on it. He got his 1st taste of working. He's very happy to have a job in thankful to be working. Shouldn't we all have that same attitude?

His brother Joe has been extremely generous to Daniel. I keep telling Joe to work Daniel, "like a rented mule". Joe teamed Daniel up with one of the men there to teach them the ropes. I think it's going to be really good for Daniel.

Hilda came by on, and dropped off some toquitos, but she makes for me. It is very kind of her to do this. She also gave me another jar over homemade hot sauce which I love. While they were here Matthew sat in the "command module" chair. I am attaching a picture. He's so cute!


That's about it for now. I hope you have a great week.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment