Monday, October 12, 2015

10-12-15 Mon.

Yes, you're right, I forgot to post the blog yesterday morning before church. Things are so busy on Sunday morning. I'm still trying to get used to making my own breakfast, what a concept. I got one of those new cooking pans that nothing will stick to, but it's not Teflon it is made of some material that the eggs will not stick to it. Very cool.

Daniel is doing very well driving and is anticipating moving into the sober living house if it passes inspection this Thursday. This is at least the 4th time that they were supposed to have an inspection and it didn't come off. What can you expect from government agencies? The height of inefficiency.

If he ever gets to move into the sober living house, then he can start working and making money. Obviously this is very important.




I hope you have a great week,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment