Saturday, October 31, 2015

10-31-15 SAT>

This last week was busy. Daniel got to start his work. The 1st day was Wednesday and he was up in the attic, shoveling out rat poop. This is good for him. This is the real world. Having this to shovel poop, is a reality check. He's been teamed up with one of the men who is training him on all the aspects of the work he'll be doing. The feedback I get is that he is working hard. And this is a good thing.

Life goes on at the Homestead. Still everything I do and everything that's around here reminds me of Harriet. Now I understand why people who've lost their spouse do the things that they do and feel the way that they feel.

I'm hoping that if you still have your spouse, that you will treat them with love and tell them how much you love them each day. I tried to do that with Harriet and yet I realize that in many areas I fell short.

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new month. Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour. I hope that you will take the time to be in the house the Lord tomorrow.

Maranatha,
Frank
                                       Harriet and Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment