Tuesday, October 13, 2015

10-13-15 Epic Tue.

I got to go surfing this morning and the ways were just excellent. Not only the size which would be at least had a high 2 overhead sets, but the form was just exceptional. I think my friend Ken got the most waves this morning and the best waves and the wave of the day. I got my quota and then some. These are the days that makes it all worthwhile. I think my friend Ken and I have been surfing together for over 25 years. When I paddle out and am sitting in the Lineup, it hard not to thing about when Ken, Brad, Daniel, Sarah, Roy and the boys paddled out and put Harriet's ashes into the sea.

My longtime friend Mary Ann is coming over to clean our house. It's been a while and I try and keep things picked up and so on, but I think everything needs a good vacuuming and scrubbing. When I got up at 4:30 AM this morning I stripped the bed and put all the linen into the washing machine so it would get washed while I was gone and as soon as I returned from the beach I put it in the dryer. This way I was hoping that between the 2 of us we could put the sheets and bedding back on the bed. I really appreciate her willingness and so many people have offered, it's just hard because I don't want to take advantage of anybody.




I hope you have a great day,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment