Saturday, October 17, 2015

10-17-15 Sat Update


I will complete this morning, that never happens. So I get up at 3:30 or something in the middle of the night and then later I ended up going back to sleep and didn't get up till 7 AM. What a Slackered!

Well Daniel did make it to the new sober living home. He's already here at my house. He told me it was really rough because the guy that is sharing the room with snores so loud, that Daniel finally got up and went out and slept in the living room on the sofa. That is tough.

I think I might have posted this picture before. It's taken at Seaport Village somewhere around 30 years ago.

This picture is taken about 15 years ago and it's Harriet, Hilda and Timothy is in Harriet's lap and then you have little Joe who 17 years old now. Joe was so cute and Timothy was just a little blob at that time now he's a big lug (I love the big lug)

Thank you for the notes and emails, I appreciate the encouragement to continue the blog.

Tomorrow Sunday and Pastor Mike is preaching at our church I hope you can make it.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment