Thursday, October 15, 2015

10-15-15 Thursday

Well Friends, I received so many emails encouraging me to continue the communication on the blog, so I'll update it at least once a week, probably at the end of the week, Friday or Saturday.

I didn't realize how important this was for you who have stuck through thick and thin with Harriet and myself for all these years.

Daniel came by late yesterday afternoon. He attends a class in the morning and then is free and he went down to Mission Beach and did some body surfing. He just loves the ocean! You can imagine being in prison for 17+ years and now he loves the outdoors.
Right a crossed Mission Gorge from our house is a large area for hiking and jogging. It's sort of a nature preserve. So Daniel took his camera yesterday because he likes to go jogging up in the hills. I'm going to include 4 pictures that he took yesterday. You get an idea of what it's like. He jogs here a few times a week.



 The 1st picture is a view of the hill/mountain that he's going up to the top.

 You can see that someone has added some type of steps.

These last 2 pictures are a view from the top

 I might mentioned that this last picture is the view looking toward the ocean. If you look very carefully along the horizon, where the sky meets the land, just to the right of dead center is the tip of Point Loma.

So that's it for today, I will give you an update on Saturday. We'll find out if they actually move Daniel into the sober living house. It's supposed to happen on Friday and will see.....

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment