Saturday, October 3, 2015

10-3-15 Sat.

I'm getting to be quite the slackerd. Sleeping in till all hours of the morning. We had a good Bible study last night. Daniel came over yesterday afternoon and we went to the Bible study together.

Today I get to go to Brad and Karen's and see their kids crazy chickens. They have 2 daughters Amber and Kilee. They live in Ramona and they told me about their crazy chickens so Daniel and I are going there this morning to have lunch with them and check it out. I'll try and take some pictures and have them for you maybe tomorrow. By the way, Brad goes surfing with us on occasion. Both Brad and Karen are hard-working and very nice people and good friends. I love their kids to. They're special!

Mike and Kathy invited us over for dinner. I think everybody's concerned that I'm not eating enough and that's probably the case since I'm losing weight. May I be perfectly frank with you? I'm really not interested in learning how to cook. God bless my daughter Hilda. She makes these fantastic toquitos with chicken. She's made me a couple of batches, two dozen per batch and I have them in the freezer. So I can just take a couple out and microwave them for dinner. Plus Hilda makes homemade hot sauce, that makes you tear up. It is so good! So you as you can see I'm getting a well-balanced diet.

This is one thing that puzzles me. I eat foods that are not especially nutritious. Because they are deep-fried and there's not a whole lot of green vegetables in them. Harriet used to eat all the healthy things and she's the one that got cancer. I may be on to something. Maybe, if you eat enough hot sauce, it would prove to make conditions unbearable for a cancer cell. Just saying..........

Anyway we're going over to Mike and Kathy's for dinner and they're going to barbecue some fantastic food. I look forward to it. They are such nice people.

Tomorrow is the Lord's day. I hope you plan to be in the house the Lord to give all praise, glory and honor to the Creator of the universe and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment