Sunday, October 4, 2015

10-4-15 Sunday Crazy Chicken Pic

We had a really nice time yesterday with Brad, Karen and the girls. I'm going to include the picture I promised of the kids crazy chicken and her name is Victoria. They have 4 chickens. And each one has a name. The other one that I thought was interesting is Amelia. Because the chicken kept flying over the fence. Very cute. The kids are just great I really love this family. We went out to lunch and had just a wonderful time. The crazy chicken is one of these 2 and I'm not sure which one because they look the same to me.

We're invited over to Mike and Kathy's for dinner (as I mentioned everyone's trying to feed me). I think it's very cute that everybody's trying to fatten me up. Daniel could not make it because he had a previous commitment. But I had a wonderful time of fellowship with them they are great people. It's one of those things that you see people for years at church and interact with them, but in little snippets of time. We had 3 hours of great fellowship. Mike took me around and showed me all the things that he has done to the property and what he's going to do. I told Mike that I need to sit down and rest after that because it made me tired just thinking about all the work he's going to do. They made a lovely dinner and even packed a meal for Daniel that I brought home. I told them a couple of times and I sure wish Harriet would've been here to be with us. By the way Mike and Kathy are the last people we went out to dinner with, before Harriet got so bad that she couldn't go out at all. I mentioned that to them and they remembered that also. I know I took a picture of that outing, but I don't have time to search the files right now because I'm getting ready for church.



I hope that everyone has a fantastic day today!

Maranatha,
Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment