Monday, October 5, 2015

10-5-15 Monday

We had a wonderful service yesterday morning. The praise and worship team do a fantastic job and Tony Palmer, did a solo for offering and really nailed it.

Daniel and I went over to Joe and Hilda's for dinner. We have such a good time with the boys. I play this Jurassic Park game on my tablet. The game is free and quite a few months ago the boys talk me into playing it with them. So I collect all the gold coins that you accrue in the game and then I go over to Joe and Hilda's house and let the boys spend them to build up the Jurassic Park. They also have these dinosaur tournaments and Ethan will sit on my lap and battle the dinosaurs and when he wins we all shout hooray! Then it's Samuel's turned and he does the same thing fighting against other people's dinosaurs. It's really kind of fun and the kids really love it, the smile on their face is precious.

By the way Daniel is doing really well driving his little pickup truck with the stick shift. Today will make it 2 weeks since he's picked it up and started to drive a stick shift. It gets easier and easier all the time as you know.


I hope you have a fantastic week,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment