Sunday, October 18, 2015

10-18-15 Sunday Pic

Good morning, I wasn't planning on putting a Post this morning, but I got a couple of pictures that I wanted to share with you and didn't want to wait until next Saturday.

Daniel and I went out to breakfast with Joe, Hilda and the boys on Saturday morning. Then little Joe and Timothy came home to my house along with Daniel and we played around and had a good time.

I talked to Joe and Hilda about Harriet's exercise machine. It's the kind that you peddle, but you also work your arms back and forth sort of like a skier using a ski pole, but with much resistance both for your legs and your arms. Joe and Hilda said that they would like it so Daniel loaded up in the back of his pickup truck and the 3 of them squeezed into the front cab. You have 3 full-size guys in the cab of this little pickup truck and you can see the look on their faces. Daniel was laughing so hard, because Timothy had to sit in the center.





Have a great week,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment