Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Hard Days Night

Yesterday during the day went pretty well and the night came.  I'm not sure why, the great fluctuations that can happen within a 24-hour period.  Because yesterday seem to go very well until nighttime.  So, I'm trying to figure out what triggers the negative episodes.

I went to Kaiser yesterday to pick up a prescription of pain medications that I called in Sunday and they said it would be ready by noon on Wednesday.  14 people in line ahead of me picking up prescriptions.  When I finally got to the counter, they said that prescription had not been filled because the paperwork has not been received from the doctor.  I do go up to the next level and try and get the hard copy prescription for this medication.  Most medications they can just enter the data into the computer and it will be refilled.  When you're dealing with opiates, they need a hand written hard copy.  So I go downstairs and drop off the prescription and they say, come back in an hour and a half.  Well, I come back a couple hours later and now there are 16 people in line ahead of me.  I'm thinking, I sure wish I had some stock in Kaiser/prescription department.  Anyway I was able to get the pain medication which is so important for Harriet.

It is obvious that there is a continued need for prayer and I really do appreciate it.  I hope you have a great day!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment